Where are the Re Ment??...
Is it me or is Re Ment getting less adventures? I mean where are the beautiful and cute cakes and pastries? Household items or even adorable pets? Now a days it's all Disney, Hello Kitty or Rilakkuma. The last set I bought was the Minnie Mouse Sweet shop which came out in January! This May is "Rilakkuma Relax Mart" and next June is the "Kapibara-san Restaurant", but looking at it, it does not look promising, I guess i'll just have to wait until it arrives in my local toy store and see whether it's worth buying.....
I am looking forward to the Rilakkuma Relax Mart coming out this 21 May 2012, I especially am interested in set number 3 and 4, but would like to get the whole set anyways.
"Kapibara-san Restaurant" out on 11 June 2012
I would really like to see more set's like "Special Cakes For Me", "Fairy Tale", "Bento Set" or "Luxury Sweets". What set are your favorite's?
No comments:
Post a Comment