I know I'm a grown woman, but I can't help myself, yes I have a play room. It is actually a spare room which before we moved in, my husband agreed to let me have as a closet space and toy display room for myself, but later on that dratted man decided to place a bed in it! oh well. It is now filled with toys that I like and love :)
I love dolls, Lego's and miniature, and I love taking photo of them.
I have just today created a page on Facebook, so Re Ment fans can share their picture, I would love to see what other collector are up too. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/Rementandme Hope to see some of your pictures there!
Well this is my playroom and below are my Re Ment Room box display, top box is a Clothing Boutique , middle box is a Mickey & Minnie Bakery shop and the bottom box is a Kitchen Scene using European Grandma kitchen.
Rilakkuma Display
My Display Case, the one on the table can actually be light up and the display can spin/rotate
I used this Hello Kitty Display Cabinet that I bought in town to to display my Re Ment, top shelf is the Alice in Wonderland set, Middle is Hello Kitty Bakery and bottom is Minnie Mouse Bakery
I can't help but sneak these photos in of my other toy craze, Lalaloopsy, Nano Block and Lego!
My other Miniature collection!
3 comments:
Hi I love your re ment collections! I was wondering where did you buy the cake shop room?
Hi,
Sorry if this is a late reply, there was no notification that I had a message hmmm, anyway, the cake chop is a DIY, but someone has assembled it and sold it, it's from a store in town but unfortunately they have closed, but I did see it on eBay :) But the instruction is in chinesse tho...
thanks for the reply. I'll check it out, I want to have a play room like yours one day!
Post a Comment